Rough carpentry is one of our specialties at Martens & Son Carpenter Contractors LLC. For more 30 years, we have been offered carpentry service to residential and commercial clients.
Why Choose Us for Rough Carpentry Jobs?
Martens & Son Carpenter Contractors LLC is your reliable partner in property improvement projects. We handle all variations of rough carpentry work regardless of their scope and complexity.
Trust us for all rough carpentry needs:
- Experience - Decades of experience in carpentry is our assurance to you that we work efficiently and complete your project according to plan. Our lengthy experience in this field has helped us hone our skills in performing all phases of rough carpentry. Some of our completed projects include carpentry works for home renovations.
- Expertise - Not only experienced but also possess the required certifications and training that make us experts in various aspects of this field. Whether you need our help or you need a carpenter to work on a new room addition, we have the right people for the job.
- Remodels - Martens & Son will handle your project from start to finish. We help you create home renovation plans, provide cost estimates, source top-quality materials, and build the needed structures to allow the installation of all critical features.
- Complete tools and resources - We invest in the latest carpentry tools and equipment to help us complete projects on time and make us more efficient in performance. From hand-held tools to modern equipment, we have only the best equipment for every need.
- Top-quality materials - We never settle for inferior materials. We always make sure that the material we use comes from reliable suppliers and manufacturers. We only use properly treated hardwood for wall frames to ensure the structure's integrity and life.
Versatile and Seasoned Rough Carpenters
Finding the most versatile and highly trained rough carpenter is not an easy task since not all service providers can offer reliable and competent carpentry services. Your best option is to choose a contractor with an impressive portfolio like Martens & Son Carpenter Contractors LLC. We are well-versed in local building codes, safety standards, and engineering principles.
Hire the experts in rough carpentry today by calling (219) 662-8890.
Click on the images below to view a larger display.